- Website Visit Flanders ‘Travel to Tomorrow’: The experience of travelling changes travellers, the places they visit, and the people and local communities who ‘make’ and inhabit these places. That’s why tourism is more than simple economics. Tourism Flanders want to investigate, design and stimulate that ‘more’ part so that all those involved in the tourism industry can derive the maximum benefit from it. All activities that take place within the framework of this course are brought together under the umbrella of ‘Travelling to Tomorrow’.
- Website Resilient Destinations: Stories focusing on initiatieves developing resilient touris and ensuring a sustainable recovery.
- Interview Expert Anna Pollock ‘Towards a flourishing destination’
- Interview Expert Gervase Bushe ‘How should a leader help transform tourism?’
- Travel to tomorrow magazine
- Flourishing Businesses Oct2019 Anna Pollock: Used in the ‘Experimental Gardens’workshop to inspire entrepreneurs to work towards flourishing businesses.
- Angus Tourism Framework: Tool and framework for the FD2020-group that was formed in Angus and for their projects.
Exchange Meeting 1 (17/11/2020/
- Meeting Report 17/11/2020 on Youtube
- Interesting links 17/11/2020
- Our meeting work 17/11/2020: The Jamboards
- Wellbeing focus needed to deal with challenges of our time. Scotland is leading the way in creating an economy in which wellbeing is as fundamental as GDP (Gross Domestic Product) when measuring success, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said. More about wellbeing economy: click here.
- TED talk by Nicola Sturgeon about the Wellbeing Economy
Exchange Meeting 2 (26/11/2020)
- Meeting Report 26/11/2020 on Youtube
- Interesting Links 26/11/2020
- Our meeting work 26/11/2020 : The Jamboards
- Interesting link about transition network
- 7 ingredients for transition
- How I became a localist – TED talk Deborah Frieze about roles in transition
- Two loops: how systems change from an old to a new one – Deborah Frieze